- This Heavy Duty Work Belt is a Simply a Stud! You won't confuse this single slab of Old World, Veg-Tanned, Full Grain American Steer Hide Leather with those other belts in your closet. Warning! Be careful with this belt, because once you put this thing around your waist, all of those other thin, cheap belts will end up staying in the closet because they just won't feel like enough!
- One Belt for Everything! You can sport this thing as a work belt, or you can use it for something more casual. At 1 1/2 inches wide and nearly 1/4 of an inch thick, It's strong enough to use as an EDC Belt but stylish enough to wear with your favorite jeans. It can even be used for a light duty gun belt. Work or play; formal or casual, The All American Belt has you covered! If you're looking for a mens leather belt that is going to last a lifetime, you just found it!
- When we say "The All American Belt" we mean it! The Buckle? American Made. The Leather? American Steerhide. The Screws? You guessed it, Made in USA! Even the box it comes in and the sticker that comes with it were both printed right here in America. We aren't messing around, we believe in this. Take a look at our competition. Where are their belts made?
- We Still Make 'em Like They Used To! What that means is that we don’t cut corners. We don’t outsource manufacturing to the cheapest sweatshop we can find. We take time to make high quality products that are meant to last a lifetime. Our skilled craftsman use only the best materials to construct all of our premium products right here in the USA!
- Lifetime Warranty! All Main Street Forge products are designed and built to last a lifetime. Buy this brown leather belt for men with confidence knowing we stand behind our products and know you will love your new belt from Main Street Forge or your money back.
The All American Stitched Leather Belt from Main Street Forge
At Main Street Forge, our slogan is “We still make ‘em like they used to” and this belt is no exception. The All American Belt is exactly what a man’s belt should be. The inch and a half leather belts are cut directly from the veg-tanned American Steer Hide. A lot of belts out there use a bonded leather which is just a fancy term for a bunch of leather scraps glued together. This makes for a cheaper leather that isn’t going to last months. The All American Belt will last for DECADES!
You work hard and deserve to feel comfortable! We have worked hard to make sure the Veg-Tanned American Steerhide leather we used to make your All American Belt breaks in just enough for maximum comfort, while still being rugged an strong enough to keep wearing day after day for year after year.
The All American Belt only gets better with age. This belt will develop an amazing patina over time! Scratches, scuffs and other minor imperfections only add to the character of your belt and should not be seen as a defect. No need to worry, this heavy duty belt is strong enough to last for years. Your All American Belt is going to evolve with time to develop a look that will be unmistakably yours.
We stand behind every product that we put the Main Street Forge logo on. We are proud to offer our products at affordable prices while backing them with a Lifetime Warranty at the same time.
Lifetime Warranty Main Street Forge products are designed and manufactured to last a lifetime. All Main Street Forge leather products are guaranteed to the original owner to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Any original, unaltered and unmodified product which fails will be refunded, replaced or repaired at our discretion. Damage caused by modification, improper care or negligence will not be covered.